Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Spending time at Grammy's and Poppy's house

The car ride to Granmy's exhausted this little princess. I think the anticipation of going to Grammy's and Poppy's for the first time got to her.

Katina and Alexa came over on Thursday to hang out with the kids for a little bit. 

We'll just call Katina the 'baby whisperer'. Riley fell asleep every time she was in Katina's arms. 

Katina quickly made the hand-off to Alexa so she could spend some quality time with her Goddaughter.

It's hard to believe I've known these girls since they were Aiden and Riley's age. 


Maybe I should let Katina and Alexa watch Aiden and Riley just like old times...


Uncle Jason and Grammy took Aiden swimming. I think they all had fun!

We thought we'd cram another activity into the week. This is music time at the library. Aiden wasn't too impressed with the Poodlums. 


A quick trip to the park so Aiden could show Poppy his soccer skills. Check out the soccer ball, our cousin Leon designed them as part of his Juggle to World campaign to organize and fund inner city soccer clubs (#juggletheworld) 



Aiden, Cousin Asher, and Poppy decided to play 'a round' of golf while Asher and Gretchen came to town from Tahoe to meet Riley.


Gretchen with Riley. Leon- hurry up and have one of your own, your mom would love a grandchild!

Aiden loves this rocking horse, we thought we'd see if Riley felt the same way!


It only took 4 months, but Poppy finally got to take Aiden out for ice cream. I think they both enjoyed it! 


Aiden decided he would drive us home to Redwood City. It took a little longer than expected, but that was probably because he couldn't reach the pedals!

All in all a great exhausting trip hanging out with family!










No comments:

Post a Comment